SUMMIT's ADA compliant line of built-in refrigerators brings quality and style to residential and commercial settings with space restraints.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the AL57GCSS is just 32" high to fit under lower counters complying with ADA guidelines for accessibility. The wrapped stainless steel cabinet allows freestanding use, while the front-breathing system also allows this unit to be built-in with minimum clearance. This unit has a user-reversible double pane tempered glass door with attractive stainless steel trim. A stainless steel handle completes the look and a factory installed lock in the kickplate offers additional security. The flush back design helps to make cleaning easier, while the right angle cord offers added space savings.
Inside, the AL57GCSS utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure low maintenance and even temperature distribution. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet efficient look. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature. This unit includes adjustable glass shelves for flexible, spill-proof storage. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. Additional features include an open door alarm, high temperature alarm, and Sabbath mode setting that lets you disable some of the electrical elements during periods of observance.
The AL57GCSS refrigerator is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards but can also be used in the home. With its deluxe style and user-friendly features, this unit is the perfect choice for home or commercial kitchens.
- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" wide spaces
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door provides an attractive view of the interior
- Recessed LED lighting offers attractive presentation of stored products
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Easy temperature management with a digital thermostat
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards