Our Kitchen Experience and Design Guide tells the story of Bosch kitchen designs across America and provides information on our product line as well as individual features and benefits to help you select the perfect kitchen.
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Wi-fi Connectivity
- Unique ring control design with TFT display
- Kitchen Timer
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.5 Cu Ft.
- 4D Hot Air, Bottom Heat, Conventional Heat, Defrost, Full Width Broil, Hot Air Broiling, Intensive Heat, Low Temperature Cooking, Pizza Setting, Pre-Heating, Warming
Bake Wattage 1480 Watts Capacity 2.5 cu. ft. Controls Digital Convection Oven Yes Depth w/Door Open 40.95 in. Door Swing Option Drop Down Fuel Type Electric Overall Color Stainless Steel Power On Consumption (watts) 0.9 Watts Warranty Limited Warranty. See store for full details. Watts 4000 Watts Bake Yes Broiler Wattage 3050 Watts Broiling Yes Cleaning Method Standard Cleaning Clock Type Digital Control Lockout Yes Control Panel Color Black/Stainless Steel Convection Wattage 2300 Watts Cooking System Convection Cutout Dimensions 22.06" x 23.50" x 23.06" (WxDxH) Defrost/Preheat Yes Delayed Cooking Yes Depth 22.83 in. Digital Display Items Clock and Timer Electrical Requirements 240/208 V; 60 Hz; 20 A Extend Cook Yes Handle Color Stainless Steel Handle Type Bar Height 23.43 in. Light(s) Yes Lower Oven Rack Type Wire No. of Oven Racks 3 / 3 No. of Rack Positions 5 / 5 Oven Cavity Finish Yes Oven Door Window Type Extra Large Shipping Weight 88 lbs. Width 23.39 in.